Data you provide us.
- Contact information (such as name and email address)
- User name and password
- Profile information (such as profile photo)
- Your messages to the Service (such as chat logs and player support tickets)
- Other data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account)
Data we collect automatically.
- Data about your account.
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies
- General location data
- Precise geo-location data (GPS, with your consent)
- Data from your use of the Service, such as Photos, comments, custom field data and your interactions with other players within the Service
We create a WerkSheets ID for you when you use the Service.
To provide services, we process data necessary to
- Create accounts and allow you to use our Service
- Operate the Service
- Verify and confirm payments
- Send you Service-related communications
To provide and improve the Service, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to:
- Develop and update user profiles
- Develop and improve the service and user experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Provide social features as part of the Service
- Customize your experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide user support
- Send you updates, security alerts, and support messages
- Enable you to communicate with other users
We may analyze, profile and segment all collected data. In addition to Mensh Technologies, Inc., your data can be accessed by others. Social features and the sharing of pictures and related data are a core component of our Service. With your permission, other users may, for example, see your, pictures, data, and read the comments you have posted. In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests. We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us or other users.
International data transfers
Your information may be stored and processed in and we may transfer information to the U.S. and other countries where Mensh Technologies, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and service providers maintain systems and facilities. In addition, information that we collect about you may be transferred to other third parties across borders and/or from your country to other countries around the world.
You agree that we may transfer information to the U.S. or to any country in which Mensh Technologies, Inc., its partners, and its service providers maintain systems or facilities, and to other countries globally.
If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, you acknowledge that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, consistent with our legal obligations governing the transfer of such data.
Your rights and options
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications. You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting "limit ad tracking" (Apple iOS) or "opt-out of interest based ads" (Android).
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format. You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent, for example by turning off GPS location sharing in your mobile device settings. We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe.
Cookies and similar technologies
Mensh Technologies, Inc. is concerned about the security of your data. We have implemented technical and organizational security measures that are designed to help protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. We regularly review our security measures and procedures to evaluate new technologies and procedures.
However no security technologies and procedures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot and do not ensure, warrant or guarantee, that the information you transmit to Mensh Technologies, Inc. will remain secure, nor do we guarantee that this information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, destroyed or used in an unauthorized manner.
If we learn of a security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may also post a notice on the Site or WerkSheets Services if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive a notice of a security breach in writing.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.